Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
MAE's Laser Flow Diagnostic Laboratory is a leader holographic particle image velocimetry, a three-dimensional, next generation flow diagnostics tool.
Did You Know
In the U.S, our graduates serve on the faculties of UC-Berkeley, Texas A&M, Purdue, U. Florida, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, Clemson, U. Minnesota, U. South Florida, RPI, Clarkson, U. Illinois-Campaign-Urbana, LSU, Hawaii, Kansas State, U. Houston and RIT.
About the Department
News & Events
• Greetings from the Chair
• About UB Engineering
• Areas of Research Concentration
• Research Summary
• Research Centers
» "Design and Innovation"
» "Computational Research"
• Latest Research
- Recent Ph.D. Dissertations
• Course Webpage Links
• Undergraduate Programs
- Aerospace - Scholarship Opportunities
• Undergraduate course descriptions
• PreRegistration for Spring 2006
• Compulsory Advisement for B.S. Graduates in 2007
• Graduate Programs
-Prospective graduate students
• Graduate course descriptions
• Graduate manual
• Academic Calendar
• Invention by MAE faculty featured in Discovery Channel.
• Kemper Lewis named executive director of NYSCEDII.
• UB MAE Professor speaks on NPR: Was U.K. Bomb Plot Plausible?
• UB Aerospace Professor Wins Prestigious ONR Award.
• 'Smart Concrete' Could Improve Levees.
• Making Engineering Interesting Leads to NSF Grant.
• UB software to give military clearer picture of "theater of war".
• Computer modeling applied to mattress design.
• Faculty recognized for international efforts.
• Adapting skills to blood flow aims to improve stroke treatment.
• UB device "sterilizes" contaminated air.
• Workshop:Careers in Mechanical Engineering
الروابط تعمل في داخل المشاركات
|« لقد عاد من جديد | موقع يهم المهندس المعماري مشــــــــاريع ضخمة »|