Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Direct and coordinate production, processing, distribution, and marketing activities of industrial organization.
- Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Hire, train, evaluate, and discharge staff, and resolve personnel grievances.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Prepare and maintain production reports and personnel records.
- Coordinate and recommend procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Initiate and coordinate inventory and cost control programs.
- Institute employee suggestion or involvement programs.
— Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person. Getting Information
— Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources. Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others
— Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks. Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates
— Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance. Making Decisions and Solving Problems
— Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems. Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
— Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work. Scheduling Work and Activities
— Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others. Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
— Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time. Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
— Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems. Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
— Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
طبعا التفاصيل تختلف من شركة لأخرى، لكن هذا وصف عام.