مقال عن فائدة التبريد التبخيرى
وفية يذكر الناحية الاقتصادية فهولايشمل ضاغط او مكثف ويذكر ان تكلفة التشغيل قليله جدا
ويذكر اهمية الرجوع الى جزء 47 من كتاب AEASHR التبريد التبخيرى
Benefits of evaporative cooling:
Economy: There is no compressor, condenser, chiller coils, cooling towers or heavily insulated piping used in evaporative cooling. The cost of acquisition and operation is a fraction of conventional air conditioning and mechanical refrigeration systems. Maintenance costs are minimal requiring simpler procedures and lower skilled maintenance people. An extra benefit is the cost payback due to its' low energy use and extended useful life of equipment being cooled by it.
Effective: Evaporative cooling has been used for thousands of years in various forms for comfort cooling and is still in common use around the world because of it's simplicity, low cost and effectiveness. Unfortunately, many owners of buildings and specifiers of cooling equipment in the U.S. do not seem to realize that it is effective in all areas of the country rather than just in the hotter, drier climates. ASHRAE Handbook, 1995, chapter 47, Evaporative Air Cooling notes "...dry bulb temperature reduction due to the evaporation of water always results in a lower effective temperature, regardless of the relative humidity level" and that ". . . (evaporative cooling) can provide relief cooling of factories almost regardless of geographical location."
Increased Comfort: In a large number of industries it is normal in hot weather to experience increased heat-related illness, lower productivity and increased absenteeism among workers. Many of these industries cannot afford the tremendous costs of conventional mechanical refrigeration or air conditioning, while they can afford evaporative cooling. Quoting again from ASHRAE Handbook, 1995, Chapter 47, Evaporative Air Cooling "evaporative cooling can alleviate this heat problem and contribute to worker efficiency with improved morale. If the heat problem is not alleviated, increased absenteeism, high labor turnover and dangers to health and safety during the summer months. Production declines in uncooled plants may range from 25% to 40% of normal on hot days."
Health Benefits: Evaporative cooling is 100% fresh air cooling. This means that all the air being cooled is brought in from outside. It is also necessary to force approximately 90% of all the air coming into the building, out of the building, leaving a nice 10% positive pressure. Today, the term "Sick Building Syndrome" exemplifies the result of continuously re-circulating the air inside the building. The old saying that you can get sick in a hospital is true. The air containing contaminants of all sorts is being breathed in by everyone. In fact, the "no smoking" section of a public building is a joke. The same air permeates the entire building and is shared by all who breathe it. Fresh air would exhaust these contaminants quickly and harmlessly. Federal guidelines in building construction now require a percent of all air in the building be fresh air. To further improve the air quality, the rigid cooling media used in todays evaporative coolers filters to near 1 micron size particles out of the air.
Improved Efficiency of Other Equipment: Evaporative cooling is commonly used to pre-cool the air passing over heat exchangers, motors and many other types of mechanical equipment. A good example of this is a precooler for air cooled condenser coils on conventional air conditioners. The energy use of the air conditioner is reduced by as much as 50% in hot, dry periods. The useful life of this kind of equipment is greatly improved by using evaporative precooling. It is becoming common practice in the southwest U.S. to include evaporative cooling modules around equipment rooms for precooling purposes.
The answer to "Why Evaporative Cooling" is that it is Sensible cooling. It is an important tool in helping to curb the excessive use of energy. It helps clean up the atmosphere since it has no CFC's or HCFC's. It is economical, effective, it has health benefits, improves worker and equipment efficiency and provides a much needed alternative to conventional mechanical refrigeration!
واليك هذه الصور