Longman Pronunciation Dictionary 3rd Edition - Coach CD-ROM (2008)
Need help with pronunciation? The Longman Pronunciation Dictionary:
* Helps students with over 225,000 pronunciations in both British and American English using the International Phonetic Alphabet
* Helps students with intonation by showing the stress patterns of thousands of compounds and idioms
* Features user-friendly graphs showing the preferred pronunciations of British and American speakers, based on extensive research by Professor Wells
NEW - now with the Longman Pronunciation Coach CD-ROM
* Students can listen to the pronunciation of all entries in British and American English, then record and check their own pronunciation
* Self Study Lab - Students can learn the International Phonetic Alphabet and practise their pronunciation with thousands of interactive exercises and feedback from Professor Wells
* Teachers’ Resource Centre provides you with downloadable exercises for use in class
Visit the Longman Dictionaries site, with three video clips of me talking about the new edition.
What s new in LPD3?
The third edition continues the excellent tradition of the previous editions, but with extensive additions and improvements.
* 3000 added headwords
* results of two new opinion polls
* CD-ROM with the Longman Pronunciation Coach