عضو

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2008
    المشاركات: 21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

letter of motivation???

تقدمت لجامعة لعمل ماجيستير و كانوا
    طلبين منى حاجة اسمها letter of motivation....
    و سألت عرفت انه اهم حاجة فى الموضوع
    ياريت لو حد يعرف ابه المطلوب من محتوى الخطاب ده و

ما هو (letter of motivation)؟؟
    و شرح يالريت باستفاضة...

جزاكم الله خيرا

2. [2]
    ابو الحاج
    ابو الحاج غير متواجد حالياً
    عضو

المشاركات: 41
    Thumbs Up
    السلام عليكم,
    و انا بواجه نفس المشكلة, فيا ريت الي بيعرف اشي عنه يساعدنا وعن Autobiographical statement و شكراً

0 Not allowed!

3. [3]
    smasem66
    smasem66 غير متواجد حالياً
    عضو فعال جداً

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2006
    المشاركات: 198
    Thumbs Up
    انا برضه لاحظت وجود اشياء من هذا في طلبات الجامعات

وانا اعتقد انه خطاب مكتوب فيه الاسباب والدوافع التي أدت بك كطالب ان تقوم بعمل الدراسات وان تختار تلك الجامعه بالذات وان تدرس ذلك التخصص بالذات وان تذكر اهدافك ودوافعك وما تحلم بالقيام به

هذا هو ما فهمته
    فاذا كان لدى احد خبرة بالموضوع اكثر فليشرحه لنا

0 Not allowed!

والله يعلم وانتم لا تعلمون
    أليس في جهنم مثوى للمتكبرين
    وأتقوا الله ويعلمكم الله

4. [4]
    بيبسي دايت
    بيبسي دايت غير متواجد حالياً
    عضو

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
    المشاركات: 26
    Thumbs Up
    ترجمه العبارة Letter of Motivation بالغة الفرنسية هي lettre de motivation وهي الاكثر شيوعاً .... اما معناها باللغه الانجليزية فهي الـ cover letter أو اختصاراً CL
    وبكل بساطه فهذه الرساله عبارة عن رساله تحتوي التفاصيل المميزة لك .. ولماذا قد تريد الشركة او الجامعه في حالتك بقبولك .... فهي بإختصار رساله تحتوي على خلفيه عنك وخبراتك العملية ومهاراتك واهدافك المستقبلية

التالي ساقوم بعرض بعض النماذج لكي توضح الصورة لك بشكل افضل

0 Not allowed!

Our S For Darfur

5. [5]
    بيبسي دايت
    عضو

Thumbs Up
    Sample (1): Letter of Application / Motivation

Phone: (+49-6131) 999116 55118 Mainz
    e-mail: [email protected] Rheinallee 24
    Germany

January 19th, 2004
    The Secretary
    Admissions Office
    Banting University Medical School
    2000 Inuit Drive
    Cattoona, (Province) SL3 7NV
    Canada

(لاحظ لانها رساله لذلك يجب ان تبدا بمقومات الرسالة العادية )
    Re: Medical Clerkship
    Dear Madam or Sir,
    I am a 4th year medical student at Mainz University in Germany. I would like to apply for an
    elective period (one month) at Banting University Medical School, preferably in the paediatrics
    department.
    The clinical subjects that I studied during the last three semesters were the physical
    examination of patients, emergency medicine, general pathology, clinical chemistry,
    pharmacology, microbiology, public hygiene, industrial medicine, forensic science, and internal
    medicine.
    Paediatrics is, however, my preferred branch because it includes nearly all major medical
    fields, and, besides, I enjoy working with children. I have already gained more than average
    experience in this area, having worked in the University's paediatrics department as a part-time
    auxiliary nurse since November 2002. I have already completed elective periods in gynaecology
    and obstetrics at another Mainz hospital (Hildegardis Hospital), where I attended and assisted
    at several births.
    As I am seriously considering specializing in paediatrics after I qualify as an M.D., I am
    keenly interested in acquiring more theoretical knowledge and practical skills in this area,
    especially in the taking of medical histories and nursing care. I would hope to being given the
    opportunity to learn a great deal from clinical staff at Banting University Medical School,
    helping with history taking and P.E., also being present at rounds and when various medical
    procedures are performed. In addition, I would hope to be able to take part in appropriate
    programmes of further education, should these be on offer.
    It might be appropriate to mention that I am reasonably familiar with laboratory work.
    Experimental work is required for my doctoral thesis which is under way at the institute of
    human genetics.
    It is my hope learn more about medical education and health care systems in other countries,
    and to experience other methods of hospital organisation and provision of medical care. Canada
    is my first choice as a foreign country for my clerkship, both because fellwo students have
    spoken very highly of medical education there, and because I visited Canada in summer 1996
    and fell in love with the country. I am very eager to return, if possible, this summer.
    I enclose a curriculum vitae and a reference from the Dean of the Mainz University Medical
    School. Please contact me if you require any further details or documents (e.g. certificates for
    courses I passed). I hope to hear from you in the near future.
    Yours faithfully,
    (signature)
    Roberta J. Medicus, Ms./Miss/Mrs. (or: Robert J. Medicus, Mr.)
    Enclosures

0 Not allowed!

Our S For Darfur

6. [6]
    بيبسي دايت
    عضو

Thumbs Up
    Sample (2): Work Experience

Dear Sirs,

I am interested in working for a Tour Operator. I have knowledge of the way travel agencies work because of my professional experience in Spain and my degree in Tourism.

I would like to have experience in a British environment to gain knowledge of the working style of a Tour Operator in England and also to improve my English.

My professional experience in a travel agency is in selling by telephone, explaining the itinerary of a trip, the different choices of accommodation and finally the price. Afterwards, I contacted the office of the foreign country, by email, to book the trip and finally I confirmed that the trip is booked to the customer. I have also worked in the flight department to prepare the flight tickets and in the documentation department doing the vouchers for the customers.

My main goals are learning how the business sells its product to its customers (by telephone and / or internet), how many services it offers for each product, what kind of hotels they work with, what the market target is, what the best strategy to decide a suitable price is, etc.

I am not looking for a specific department; however, the marketing and sales department would be the most interesting for me.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

A.C.

Sample (3): Work Experience

Dear Sirs,

I am a 24-year old Turkish graduate from Istanbul University of Biology.

I have been working for a Turkish pharmaceutical company for 3 years as a sales representative. I work mainly outside the office directly with hospitals, doctors and pharmacies. We also have pharmaceutical training periodically. I organise our weekly meetings and prepare presentations on human anatomy and drugs.

Last year, while working, I completed a post graduate course in Business administration at the University of Istanbul Faculty of Business. I need to improve my English for my job and to help me get promotion at work.

I started my career in the pharmaceutical sector and I wanted to learn more and to increase my knowledge of the marketing environment. I have already worked in biological analysis and sales.

I hope I can learn a lot from this experience.

Regards

M.G.

0 Not allowed!

Our S For Darfur

7. [7]
    بيبسي دايت
    عضو

Thumbs Up
    Sample (4): Motivation letter to the University

(اتمنا انك تكون تدربت جيدا في النماذج الثلاثه السابقة ... هذا هو في الغالب ما تبحث عنه ..... )
    Dear Sir or Madam,

I am hereby applying for entrance to International Business Administration program at the University of Amsterdam for the 2008 fall term.

First of all I would like to present some background about myself. My name is Anastasia, currently living in Israel, originally from Crimea, Ukraine. Since my early years the question of my future university studies and then a profession was very important to me. Therefore at the age of 14, when I had an opportunity to change something I made a very drastic step and joined the social project which provided me with an occasion to live and study in Israel. Since I moved there on my own, without any family members, I had to adapt myself for the new culture and language as quick as possible, so my knowledge of English language helped me a lot. I found myself a quick learner and even the fact that I had to study all of the subjects in Hebrew haven’t become an obstacle. Further more the situation made me very enthusiastic about foreign languages and English particularly.

During my high school studies I was elected the president of a student council. This allowed me to develop and use my leading and organizational skills and convinced me that I want to tie my future career with administration.

When I successfully graduated from school, I did not want to stop on what I achieved in Israel, but to continue my undergraduate studies in a respected European University such as University of Amsterdam.

After the high school I served an obligatory year in Israel Defense Force. There I was in charge on human resource office. It was a good possibility for me to sharpen administrative skills and interpersonal relations. I asked myself a question, which profession will grant me the ability to use and improve my existing strong points and skills. I have already knew it must be something related to administration, so the next step was to find out in which sector of administration and management I will express myself best and could use all my skills. Since I was always fascinated with world of business and economics and its influence on our life, the best choice for me is to study International Business in your University.

In conclusion I would like to say that I like to take responsibility and to work as part of a team. I am eager to gain new experiences and in my opinion this program is the best way to achieve all of it and to explore the uniqueness of human personality. Its international aspect and very high standard of education encounters different students from various countries, so the interaction during the study is very enriching and exactly what I am looking for. I am positive that the University of Amsterdam is an excellent start for an ambitious business career.

Thank you for considering my application

Sincerely yours

0 Not allowed!

Our S For Darfur

8. [8]
    بيبسي دايت
    عضو

Thumbs Up
    ملاحظه موضوع المتفيشن لتر أو الكفر لتر هو موضوع مهم لذلك اتمنا منك ان تقوم بوض رسالتك هنا لكي نقوم بتصحيحها اولا ً وثانية لكي يستفيد بقية الاعضاء .....
    انا شخصيا لم اقم بكتابتها من قبل وكل المعلومات السابقة قمت بجمعها من الانترنت .....
    لكني اعرف اهميتها لذلك اتمنا ان تنال الاهتمام.... لانها وبكل بساطة بالاضافة للخبرة العملية تساهم بشكل كبير في تحيد مصيرك ....
    واذا ما كانت مكتوبه بالشكل اللائق .... فإنها باذن الله ستنال القبول المرجوى ....

لذلك اتمنا ان تنال الاهتمام المستحق لانها مهارة ضرورية لكل مهندس
    ولكم الشكر والتقدير

0 Not allowed!

Our S For Darfur

9. [9]
    احمدرأفت
    احمدرأفت غير متواجد حالياً
    عضو

المشاركات: 21
    Thumbs Up