Deionized Water 53.76
CARBOPOL 674 or 691/Suspension aid (BF Goodrich) 0.80
Good-Rite K-7058 (50%)/Anti-redeposition (BF
Sodium hydroxide (50%) 2.80
2.4r sodium silicate (52%) 2.50
Sodium hypochlorite (14%) 7.14
Calcium carbonate, Georgia Marble White #8/Abrasive
(Georgia Marble) 30.00
Sodium n-decyl diphenyloxide disulfonate (45%),
surfactant (Dow Chemical) 1.00
Comments:Physical Properties:Brookfield RVT viscosity - 20 rpm: 3,960 cp
Product pH: 12-13
Product clarity: Opaque
1. Using moderate agitation (800 rpm) provided by a Lightnin' Mixer or
similar variable speed unit and an impeller suitable for general mixing
and blending operations, disperse or screen the Carbopol resin into the
DI water. Mix the slurry for approximately 15 minutes or until the slurry is
2. Add the low molecular weight polyacrylate polymer followed by the
sodium hydroxide and sodium silicate. Mix until homogeneous.
3. Reduce agitation speed and add the sodium hypochlorite bleach.
(The product will drop in viscosity at this point.)
4. Add the calcium carbonate and finally the surfactant with constant
agitation. Mix until homogeneous.
5. Add fragrance, as desired