دورة التصميم والحصر باستخدام برامج autocad - sap – excel

دورة Project Management Using Primavera p6 Professional R8.3

أكاديمية أون لاين للتدريب

الملاحظات

زاوية Nebosh

اشكر الاخ وليد والاخ علي على مابذلوة وجزاهم الله خير الجزاء انا صراحة استفت من ردودهم اكثر من rrc بصراحة

صفحة 8 من 23 الأولىالأولى ... 45678910111218 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 71 إلى 80 من 226
  1. #71 2009-08-23,11:31 PM
    kalabala0 غير متواجد حالياً جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2009
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    اشكر الاخ وليد والاخ علي على مابذلوة وجزاهم الله خير الجزاء انا صراحة استفت من ردودهم اكثر من rrc
    بصراحة ابدعو افادوني اكثر من المركز الي يوفر دراسة الدورة
    الي يريد يتعمق في الموضوع انصحه بقراءة جميع الردود وراح يفهم كل شي

0 Not allowed!

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة المهندس غسان خليل علوة ; 2009-08-28 الساعة 02:44 AM
    رد مع اقتباس  

2. #72 2009-08-25,09:29 AM
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up
    رمضان كريم وتصوموا وتفطوروا على خير
    هذه اسئلة واجوبة ارجو ان يستفاد منها خاصة ب igc

0 Not allowed!

الملفات المرفقة
    رد مع اقتباس  

3. #73 2009-10-03,05:58 AM
    marhman غير متواجد حالياً عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up
    Frequently Asked Questions

1. 1. How can I book a course?

Booking courses is very easy:
    • By phone - just give us a call on +44 (0)20 8944 3100 and one of our advisers will be happy to help you with the booking
    • Online - add items to your basket, proceed to the checkout and pay online, and we will send you an email with confirmation and your personal login details once your order has been processed
    • By fax - complete the booking form (available to download from the course information pages) and fax it to us on +44 (0)20 8944 7099
    • By post - send us the completed application form (available online) with payment

2. How can I pay for the course?

Payment can be made by almost all credit/ debit cards (excluding Visa Electron and Amex) or by cheque.
    For a full list of ways to pay please

3. Can I pay for my course by instalments?

For customers with UK bank accounts we can arrange an instalment plan to ease the financial cost of the course. Please complete the Bankers Standing Order form and return the original form with your application form and deposit. Please refer to the RRC Instalment Plan part of the application form for more information. Alternatively, call us and one of our advisers will answer all your questions. Unfortunately RRC only offer an instalment plans to students with UK bank accounts.
    for more information on paying by instalments.

4. Once I've enrolled, can I still cancel my booking?

Should you feel less than satisfied with RRC, you can cancel:
    • Within 30 days
      A refund of the programme fee, less any postage and packing costs is obtainable for cancellations received up to 30 days following the acceptance of your application.
      This is subject to the course materials being returned in good condition, with the completed return documentation, and being received by RRC within the 30-day period. Any refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving your returned course materials.
    • After 30 days but within 60 days
      A 70% refund of the course fees, less postage and packing costs and any incidental costs incurred by RRC, is obtainable for a cancellation received at any time up to 60 days following the acceptance of your application.
      This is subject to the course materials being returned in good condition, with the completed return documentation, and being received by RRC within the 60-day period. Any refund will be processed within 14 days of receiving your returned course materials.

5. Who are the RRC courses accredited / approved by?

All our courses are fully accredited by the relevant professional bodies, including NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, The Institute of Acoustics, The Chartered Quality Institute (formerly the Institute of Quality Assurance) and The International Institute of Risk and Safety Management. We are also a member of The British Institute for Learning and Development (BILD) so the quality of our courses is independently guaranteed. We are also recognized as skilled professionals by leading learning organisations such as The European Association for Distance Learning and The Open and Distance Learning Quality Council.

6. Can I take my assessments if I'm abroad and how much will it cost me?

For students outside the UK, RRC has an examination centre in Bahrain. RRC can also arrange examinations to be sat at many British Council Offices throughout the world, with practical assessments (if required) undertaken at your workplace. Please note that this may include an additional fee, which differs for every exam. Please do not hesitate to call us and our advisor will be able to tell you the exact fee.

7. What is the difference between a NEBOSH Certificate and Diploma?

The NEBOSH National General Certificate is an introduction to basics of occupational Health and Safety and looks at the management of H&S and a wide variety of workplace hazards. It has been designed for managers, supervisors and employee representatives and is ideal for anyone who wants to establish a career in Health and Safety.
    The NEBOSH National Diploma is a prestigious professional qualification for those wanting to forward their career in Occupational Health and Safety Practice. It is the UK's leading qualification for H&S professionals is highly recommended for those who have already achieved the NEBOSH National General Certificate or equivalent.

8. How can I tell which method of learning is best for me?

RRC experts have developed a range of courses to meet every possible need from face-to-face courses, through to distance and e- learning, to blended and bespoke programmes. But if you are not sure which method of learning is right for you, you can complete the RRC Learning Style Adviser, which will help you to highlight your perfect learning style. Alternatively, contact one of our Customer Advisers on +44 (0)20 8944 3100 or email us.

9. What happens if I fall behind in my studies?

RRC allow you to defer your chosen examination to the next available exam sitting free of charge provided it's your first deferral and you notify us at least 3 months before your examination. This ensures that if something crops up in your work or home life, you can restructure your studies accordingly.

10. Can I upgrade my course?

You can upgrade your RRC distance or e-learning NEBOSH Diploma course to Blended Learning. Our blended learning programmes provide valuable additional face-to-face tutorial support for our students. Our expert tutors assist you with invaluable advice and expert teaching and help to clarify the key learning points. Attending the workshops also gives you the opportunity to interact with your fellow students.

11. How can you help me prepare for my exams?

To help you receive the best possible preparation for the exam, we provide a wide range of revision tools so you can choose the one most suitable for you. Traditional revision and reference aids are available to buy but our experts have also developed revolutionary packages that include face-to-face revision workshops, online interactive activities and webinars so you can blend them according to your own particular learning preferences and needs. To find out more about the packages available, browse the course information pages using the menu on the left, or call one of our Customer Advisers on
    +44 (0)20 8944 3100.

0 Not allowed!

رد مع اقتباس  

4. #74 2009-10-03,05:59 AM
    marhman غير متواجد حالياً عضو
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2009
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up
    رد مع اقتباس  

5. #75 2009-10-29,06:22 PM
    الصورة الرمزية Waleed Morsy
    Waleed Morsy غير متواجد حالياً عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    اخوانى الاعزاء , السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة
    الحمد لله تعالى و بفضله قد اتممت الدبلومة البريطانية النيبوش فى الادارة البيئية للمنشات , قد من الله على بالنجاح وعسى ان اكون دافعا و محمسا لغيرى على خوض هذة التجربة المثمرة.

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته

0 Not allowed!

Waleed Morsy
    HSE & Food Safety Advisor

B.Sc. , PgDip. , M.Sc
    Nebosh, IOSH & OSHA Trainer
    Food Safety & HACCP Tutor
    EMS, Food Safety MS, Fire Safety, Risk MS

م. / وليد محمود مرسى
    استشارى سلامة وصحة مهنية وبيئة - سلامة غذاء

مدرب النيبوش - الايوش والاوشا الامريكية
    مدرب سلامة غذاء و هاسب
    رد مع اقتباس  

6. #76 2009-11-09,11:23 PM
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up
    الف شكر يا جماعة على هذا المجهود فوق الرائع

0 Not allowed!

رد مع اقتباس  

7. #77 2009-11-11,03:06 PM
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2009
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة waleed morsy مشاهدة المشاركة
    اخوانى الاعزاء , السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة
    الحمد لله تعالى و بفضله قد اتممت الدبلومة البريطانية النيبوش فى الادارة البيئية للمنشات , قد من الله على بالنجاح وعسى ان اكون دافعا و محمسا لغيرى على خوض هذة التجربة المثمرة.
    والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته

الف مبرووووووك والى الامام دوما وارجو الا تبخل علينا بالمشاركات وان شاء الله على نهجكم سائرون وفقكم الله وسدد خطاكم

0 Not allowed!

رد مع اقتباس  

8. #78 2009-11-25,06:28 PM
    ISO Auditor غير متواجد حالياً جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة abkk مشاهدة المشاركة
    جهد تشكرون عليه ،
    ولكن هل يوجد ما يعادل دورة الـ nebosh وبالأخص عن طريق الـ osha في منطقة الخليج ،
    حيث أن الأوشا معترف بها أكثر في مؤسساتنا في السعودية .
    أقصد دورة Nebosh Internation General Certificat
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

على الرغم ان الرد وصل متأخرا ، ولكن .. لا بأس ان نجيب على السؤال ، حتى يستفيد منه الجميع .

اخي الكريم ..
    نعم يوجد هناك مايعادل دورة النيبوش في منطقة الخليج وهي ايضا شهادة بريطانية ايضا ، من British Safety Council حيث ان شهادتهم تعادل تقريبا شهادة النيوش وماضية في منافستها ايضا ، ولكن بما ان نيبوش اقدم واكثر شهرة واتساعا ، فقد تم ادخال شهادة النيبوش مؤخرا في ضمن سلسلة برامجهم الدراسية ، و يمكنك الاختيار بين دراسة شهادة النبيوش او شهادتهم .
    مزيد من المعلومات تجدها في موقعهم . http://www.britsafe.org/international/index.aspx

ودمتم بخير

0 Not allowed!

رد مع اقتباس  

9. #79 2009-11-27,08:25 AM
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up
    جزاكم الله كل خير وكل عام وانتم بخير

0 Not allowed!

رد مع اقتباس  

10. #80 2009-12-02,01:18 AM
    الصورة الرمزية Waleed Morsy
    Waleed Morsy غير متواجد حالياً عضو فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    اخوانى الاعزاء هذه لرفع حماسة الشباب و ليعلمو ان الدراسة الدبلومة النيبوش لادارة السلامة والصحة المهنية ليست مستحيلة.
    مع تحياتى

0 Not allowed!

Waleed Morsy
    HSE & Food Safety Advisor

B.Sc. , PgDip. , M.Sc
    Nebosh, IOSH & OSHA Trainer
    Food Safety & HACCP Tutor
    EMS, Food Safety MS, Fire Safety, Risk MS

م. / وليد محمود مرسى
    استشارى سلامة وصحة مهنية وبيئة - سلامة غذاء

مدرب النيبوش - الايوش والاوشا الامريكية
    مدرب سلامة غذاء و هاسب
    رد مع اقتباس  

صفحة 8 من 23 الأولىالأولى ... 45678910111218 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

عرض سحابة الكلمة الدلالية

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.