للمختصين في الهندسة الكهربائية اليكم مجموعة برامج CYME وهي مؤسسة كندية وبرامجها ذات شهرة عالمية
وللعلم فهذه البرامج نادرة على الشبكة طبعا من الناحية المجانية
CYMTCC, Protective Device Coordination
CYMTCC addresses Time Over-Current protection for Industrial, Commercial and Distribution Power systems. The program comes with an extensive database of over 5000 protective devices that are easily called to produce Time-Current curve plots and device settings reports. It also features a unique Coordination wizard to suggest protective device settings/adjustments and ratings.
The program generates the time-current characteristic curves for the protective devices of a given feeder. The results can be visualized on-screen, plotted on standard log-log paper and/or routed to various printers.
The program is capable of generating all the necessary study benchmarks such as cable and conductor damage curves, motor starting curves, transformer withstand curves, inrush and thermal points and offers comprehensive graphical and thermal points and offers comprehensive graphical and tabular means for verifying the curve clearances at any fault current or system voltage level.
ثانيا برنامج :
CYMDIST, Distribution System Analysis
CYMDIST can perform several types of analysis on balanced or unbalanced three-phase, two-phase and single-phase systems that are operated in radial, looped or meshed configurations. The base module includes per-phase voltage drop and power flow analysis, fault calculations (fault flows and fault voltages), protective device coordination (by interfacing with CYMTCC), optimal capacitor placement and sizing, load balancing and load allocation/estimation. CYMDIST is also equipped with add-on modules to perform more specialized analyses such as predictive and historical reliability analysis, contingency analysis, harmonic analysis, switching (tie-points) optimization, and more, as described below.
CYMDIST is an extremely powerful tool to assist you in creating "what-if" studies and performing simulations to evaluate the impact of modifications to your network, actual or future.
With the newly added “Network Forecaster” function you can view/modify/create time-dependent projects in the selected period, that consist of any modifications such as the addition of any load at a given date (year, month or day), change/ replacement of power transformers within the substation, rephasing/reconductoring project, network switching or reconfiguration, etc
CYMCAP, Cable Ampacity Calculation
CYMCAP is designed to simulate the thermal behavior of power cable installations. The original version of this package was developed jointly by Ontario Hydro (Hydro One), McMaster University and CYME International, under the auspices of the Canadian Electricity Association.
CYMCAP is dedicated to performing ampacity and temperature rise calculations for power cable installations.
Determining the maximum current power cables can sustain without deterioration of any of their electrical properties is important to the design of electrical installations.
The accuracy of CYMCAP provides increased confidence when upgrading existing power cable installations and designing new ones, thus maximizing the benefits from the considerable capital investment associated with them
- Iterative techniques based on Neher-McGrath and IEC-60287 methods.
- Full compliance with North American practice and support all pertinent IEC standards IEC 60287, IEC 60228, IEC 601042, IEC 60853, etc.
- A detailed graphical representation of virtually any type of power cable. This facility can be used to modify existing cables and enrich the cable library with new ones. This includes single-core, three-core, belted, pipe-type, submarine, sheathed, and armored cables.
- Different cable installation conditions such as directly buried, thermal backfill, underground ducts or duct banks.
- Cables in pipes with the pipe directly buried or in a thermal backfill.
- Independent libraries and data bases for cables, duct-banks, load curves, heat sources and installations.
- Simulation of cables in air on riser poles, groups of cables in air, moisture migration, nearby Heat sources and Heat sinks, etc.
- Different cable types within one installation.
- Non-isothermal earth surface modeling.
- Cyclic loading patterns as per IEC-60853.
- Multiple cables per phase with proper modeling of the sheath mutual inductances which greatly influence circulating current losses and thus de-rating.
- All bonding arrangements for flat and triangular formations are supported with explicit modeling of minor section lengths, unequal cable spacing, etc
واخيرا برنامج CYMPSAFوهو موجود في مشارة سابقة لي
PSAF, Power Systems Analysis Framework
Power Systems Analysis Framework (PSAF) is an integrated power systems analysis software package that includes the Graphic User Interface, Data Base Manager, and Electrical Equipment Parameter Estimation for creating the Network one-line diagram and associated database.
PSAF is directly applicable to both utility-type and industrial three-phase electric power systems.
A wide selection of network equipment and controllers is supported by a built-in database that contains industry standard equipment characteristics. Every type of equipment features more than one modeling possibility depending on the purpose and extent of the simulation to be conducted.
PSAF offers both graphical and tabular data entry modes, user-preferred single-line diagram drawing options (including exporting to AutoCADTM) and sophisticated facilities for reporting, plotting and customizing the simulation reports.