REFERENCE LETTER FORMAT – ACCOUNTANTS
(Should be on a Official Company Letterhead)
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that (Applicant’s Name) is working with (Applicant’s Company Name) as a (Applicant’s Job Title) from__________to__________.
(Applicant’s Name) is a sincere, honest, hardworking, dedicated employee with a professional attitude and very good job knowledge.
(Applicant’s Name)’s job responsibilities are as bellow:
• Prepare financial statements and reports for clients or company management.
• Record the amount of money spent and received daily by clients or company management, using computer cash-flow software.
• Develop and check budgets.
• Recommend an appropriate tax structure for a client to use the most efficient way of holding tax assets.
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
• Give advice on a range of financial aspects of a business such as budgets, tax and cash flows.
• Analyze how well a business is performing financially.
• Review businesses' accounting procedures.
• Assist management with strategic planning and human resources (HR).
(Applicant’s Name) is an enthusiastic and resourceful professional and an asset to the organization. I wish all the best and success in future career endeavors.
Signature of the person issuing the letter
Name of the person issuing the letter
Title of the person issuing the letter