السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
ارجو من الاخوة المهندسين مساعدتي في حل هذا السؤال وباقصى سرعة ممكنه لاني عاوزه بشكل عاجل
Problem 2: The same transmission line is to be operated at 60 Hz and with a voltage, at the sending end,of500 kV(RMS).(Notetherearenoreal500 kV,singlephaselines,butjust give us a little space here...)
- If the line is
- open at the receiving end, what is the magnitude of current drawn at the sending end? What is the magnitude of voltage at the receiving end?
- If the line is terminated with a resistance equivalent to the surge impedance: RL = Z0, what are the receiving end voltage and sending end current? What are real and reactive power at the sending end?
- Make the same estimates for a resistive load RL = Z.801
- Make the same estimates for a resistive load
يعطيكم العافيه يا رب
- RL = 1Z.02
- For 6.690:Calculateandplot receiving end voltageforrealpowerloadsofbetweenzero and surgeimpedanceloading, assuming unitypowerfactor atthe receiving end.You will probably want to use MATLAB to do the heavy lifting for this part and the next.
- For 6.690: Now, assume that we can provide reactive compensation at the receiving end. Calculate and plot receiving end voltage for a reasonable range of compensating reactive VARs for real power loads of 80%, 100% and 120% of surge impedance loading. (You maydo these for equivalent real admittance as the answer is really only important when voltage is nearly nominal).