First of all thanks for your great efforts for spreading the knowledge among all of us, you helped me a lot in having articles and books, second I would like to have the following articles for my thesis and hope you can help me as you did before:
1. Alder, B. J., Gass, D. M., and Wainwright, T. E., Studies in molecular dynamics. VIII. The transport coefficients for a hard sphere fluid, J. Chem. Phys. 53 (1970) 3813.
2. De Schepper, I. M., Cohen, E. G. D., Bruin, C., van Rijs, J. C., Montfrooij, W., and de Graaf, L. A., Hydrodynamic time correlation function for a Lennard Jones fluid Phys. Rev. A 38 (1988) 271.
3. Erpenbeck, J. J., Shear viscosity of the Lennard Jones fluid near the triple point: Green – Kubo results, Phys Rev A 38 (1988) 6255.
4. Ferrario, M., Ciccotti, G., Holian, B. L., and Ryckaert, J. P., Shear rate dependence of the viscosity of the Lennard Jones liquid at the triple point Phys. Rev. A 44 (1991) 6936.
5. Levesque, D., Verlet, L., and Kurkijarvi, J., Computer experiments on classical fluids. IV. Transport properties and time correlation functions of the Lennard Jones fluid near its triple point, Phys. Rev. A 7 (1973) 1690.
6. Levesque, D., and Verlet, L., Molecular dynamics calculation of transport coefficients, Mol. Phys. 61 (1987) 143.
7. Rahman, A., Correlation of motion of atoms in liquid argon, Phys. Rev. 136A (1964) 405.
8. Naghizadeh, J., and Rice, S. A., Kinetic theory of dense fluids. X. measurements and interpretation of self diffusion in liquid Ar, Kr, Xe and Ch4, J. Chem. Phys. 36 (1962) 2710-2720.
I know its allot but I am in need for these articles, hope you can provide me with most of them and many thanks in advance.