بدي عذبكم معي بهالمراجع
وإن شاء الله ربنا بيكافيكم
وما في أفضل من عطاء ربنا
1. Akintoye, A and Fitzgerald, E.(1995), "Design and build : asurvey of architects views",Engineering, Construction and Architetural Management, Vol. 2 No 1,pp 27-44.
2. Beale,P. and Freeman ,M. (1991), "Successful project execution: a model", Project managemaent journal, Vol.22 No 4,pp. 23-30.
3. Chan, A.P.c (1996a), "Nnvation contract-clint`s roles across the project life cycle",Proceedings of CIB W92 Procurement Systems North Meets South:Developing Ideas , 14-17 January 1996,South Africa,pp. 31-9.
4. Chan, A.P.C.Scott, D and Lam,E.W.M (2002) "Framework of success criteris for design/builld projects",journal of management in Engineering ,Vol. 18 No 3,pp. 120-8.
5. Deakin, P .(1999), "Client`s local experierce on design and build projects", Seminar Proceedings on design and Build Procurement System, January, Hong Kong,PP. 11-16.
6. Harris,G.S. (1999), "the significance and promotion of good design in design and construct civil engineering projects", Seminar Proceeding on Design and Build Procurement System,January, Hong Kong,PP. 61-5.
7. Kamara, J.M, Anumba, C.J. and Evbuomwan, F.o. (2000), "Establishing and processing client requirements – a key aspect of concurrent engineering in construction" , Engineering,Construction and Architectural management, Vol. 7 No. 1,pp. 15-28.
8. Kometa, S., Olomolaiye, P.o and Harris, F.C. (1995), "An evaluation of clients` needs and responsibilities in the construction process",Engineering, Construction and Architectural management,Vol.2 No. 1,pp. 57-76.
9. Parafitt,M.K. and Sanvido, V.E.(1993), "checklist of critical success factors for building projects",Journal of management in engineering, Vol.9 No. 3,pp.243-9.
10. Smith,T.E. (1999), "Consulant`s experience of design-build",Seminar proceedings on design and buils procurement system, January, Hong Kong,pp. 27-34.
11. Neely, A. and Austin, R. (2000), “Measuring operations performance: past, present and future”. In Neely, A. (ed.), Performance Measurement: Past, Present and Future, Centre for Business Performance, Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University, Bedfordshire, UK.
12. Neely, A. and Bourne, M. (2000), “Why measurement initiatives fail”, Measuring Business Excellence, 4(4), 3-6.
13. Neely, A., Bourne, M. and Kennerley, M. (2000), “Performance measurement system design: developing and testing a process based approach”, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 20(10), 1119-1145.
14. Parker, C. (2000), “Performance Measurement”, Work study, 49(2), 63-66.
15. Neely, A,D,, Gregory, M, and Platts, K., "Performance measurement system design: a literature review and research agenda". International Journal of Operations & Production Management, Vol. 15 No. 4,1995, pp. 80-116.
16. Belassi W and Tukel O I. A New framework for determening Critical Success/Failure factors in projects. Intrnational Journal of project management, 1996;14 ;3; 141-151.
17. Chang A S and Ibbs C W. Development of consulant perfomance measures for design projects. Project management journal, june 1998; 39-54.
18. Hecker P A. Human resources strategies for successful consulting engineering firms. Journal of management in engineering. September/october 1996; 58-61.
19. Jang Y and Lee JJ.Factors influencing the success of management consulting projects. International journal of project management, 1998; 16; 2; 67-72.
20. Kometa S,olomolaiye P O and Harris F C. An Evaluation of Clients` needs and responsibilities in the construction process. Engineering construction and Architectural management,March 1995; 2; 1; 45-56.