The following is my reading summary in the above book it very famous one (over 10 million sold) and I would share my information with you:

1. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
2. There is no real excellence in this entire world which can be separated from right living.
3. For our purposes, we will define a habit as the intersection of knowledge, skill, and desire.
4. Knowledge is the theoretical paradigm, what to do and the why. Skill is the how to do. And desire is the motivation, the want to do. In order to make something a habit in our lives, we have to have all three.
5. The Seven Habits are habits of effectiveness. Because they are based on principles, they bring the maximum long-term beneficial results possible. They become the basis of a person's character, creating an empowering center of correct maps from which an individual can effectively solve problems, maximize opportunities, and continually learn and integrate other principles in an upward spiral of growth. They are also habits of effectiveness because they are based on a paradigm of effectiveness that is in harmony with a natural law, a principle I call the "P/PC Balance," which many people break themselves against. This principle can be easily understood by remembering Aesop's fable of the Goose and the Golden Egg TM (The Maturity Continuum TM).
6. Basically, there are three kinds of assets: physical, financial, and human.
7. One of the immensely valuable aspects of any correct principle is that it is valid and applicable in a wide variety of circumstances. Throughout this book, I would like to share with you some of the ways in which these principles apply to organizations, including families, as well as to individuals.
When people fail to respect the P/PC Balance in their use of physical assets in organizations, they decrease organizational effectiveness and often leave others with dying geese.
8. Habit 1: Be Proactive Principles of Personal Visio.
9. Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind TM.
10. Habit 3: Put First Things First TM -- Principles of Personal Management.
11. Habit 4: Think Win-Win TM -- Principles of Interpersonal Leadership.
12. Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, And then to Be Understood TM.

13. Habit 6: Synergize TM.
14. Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw TM.
Finally The Seven Habits are not a set of separate or piecemeal psyche-up formulas. In harmony with the natural laws of growth, they provide an incremental, sequential, highly integrated approach to the development of personal and interpersonal effectiveness. They move us progressively on a Maturity Continuum from dependence to interdependence.

“I acknowledge that in a family setting or a small business setting, such delegation may not be possible. But this does not preclude a Quadrant II mind-set which would produce interesting and creative ways within your Circle of Influence to reduce the size of Quadrant I crises through the exercise of Quadrant II initiative”.
Sky, Land, River.