الصورة الرمزية eng.amani

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2006
    المشاركات: 6,461
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 101

Smile

The Cracked Pot

A water-bearer carries two large pots on a yoke across his shoulders up the hill from the river to his master's house each day.

One has a crack and leaks half its water out each day before arriving at the house. The other pot is perfect and always delivered a full portion of water after the long walk from the river.

Finally, after years of arriving half-empty and feeling guilty, the cracked pot apologized to the water-bearer. It was miserable. "I'm sorry that I couldn't accomplish what the perfect pot did."

The water-bearer says, "What do you have to apologize for?"
    "After all this time, I still only deliver half my load of water. I make more work for you because of my flaw."
    The man smiled and told the pot.

"Take note of all the lovely flowers growing on the side of the path where I carried you. The flowers grew so lovely because of the water you leaked. There are no flowers on the perfect pot's side."

C U Soooooon

0 Not allowed!

2. [62]
    مشرف

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
    المشاركات: 9,249

وسام الاشراف

Thumbs Up
    Received: 342
    Given: 291
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فلاي آش مشاهدة المشاركة
    Frog and Toad
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فلاي آش مشاهدة المشاركة

[
    A toad and a frog were sitting on the front stoop criticizing each others looks

Each thought himself beautiful and the other ugly

While they were posturing, a girl happened by and was disgusted by both

"Yeaccchh!!" she screamed, and she stomped on each and ran away

hello brother :) thanks alot for the very short story, which prove that you wanted to participate even if you don't have that long stories... you really deserve to be evaluated ;)

for the story, from my perspective, it's a comparative thing... i mean we can't compare between an animal and a human, or a kid and a bird... etc... i mean it could be that the forg is a big star in his world , who knows?? ... even insects and animals have their own lives. However, it's predictable and ordinary thing that the charming girl feels disgusted of them

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة eng.amani مشاهدة المشاركة

sometimes the truth is very very hard
    yes sister, i strongly agree with you, but the brilliant thing is when we love others like how they are
    :)

thank you both for your cooperation ....... GO ON

0 Not allowed!

3. [63]

إستشارية الهندسة المدنية

الصورة الرمزية فاطمةالمهاجرة

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2008
    المشاركات: 1,600
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 163
    Given: 146
    السلام عليكم , ابو الحلول انا ساساعدك ولقد جئتك بقصة وبما انني خشيت ان لا تفهمها فقد ترجمتها لك :D اتمنى ان تعجبك تفضل

A Beautiful story about QURAN.

قصة جميلة عن القران

Why do we read Quran, even if we can't understand a single Arabic word???? This is a

beautiful story.

لماذا نقرأ القران, حتى لو لم نكن نفهم مفرداته العربية جيدا

An old American Muslim lived on a farm in the mountains of eastern Kentucky with his young grandson. Each morning Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Quran. His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.

عجوز امركي مسلم يعيش في مزرعة في جبال شرق كنتاكي مع حفيده الصغير

في كل صباح الجد يستيقظ باكرا ويجلس على طاولة المطبخ ويقرأ القران.

حفيده الصغير كان يريد ان يصبح مثل جده لهذا كان يحاول تقليدة بكل طريقة ممكنة

One day the grandson asked, "Grandpa! I try to read the Quran just like you but I don't understand it, and what I do understand I forget as soon as I close the book. What good does reading the Qur'an do?"

في أحد الايام سأل الحفيد جده قائلا (جدي! انا احاول ان اقرأ القران مثلك لكنني لم افهم كلماته,والذي افهمه انساه وسرعان ما اغلق الكتاب.ما هي الفائده المرجاة من قراءة القران.

The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied, "Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water.

الجد بهدوء وضع الفحم في المدفئة واجاب (خذ سلة الفحم الى النهر وأملئها بالماء )

The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house. The grandfather laughed and said, "You'll have to move a little faster next time," and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again. This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he returned home. Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead.

قام الولد بعمل ما طلبه منه جده,لكن كل الماء تسرب من السلة قبل ان يصل عائدا الى المنزل.ضحك الجد وقال(يجب عليك ان تكون اسرع في المرة القادمة)ثم بعثه مرة اخرى الى النهر مع السلة ليحاول مرة اخرى.في هذه المرة ركض الولد بشكل اسرع,ولكن مرة اخرى السلة فرغت قبل وصوله المنزل.كان يتنفس لاهثا.واخبر جده انه من المستحيل ان احمل الماء بهذه السلة,وذهب لحيضردلواً بدلا من السلة.

The old man said, "I don't want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water. You're just aganot trying hard enough," and he went out the door to watch the boy try in.

الرجل العجوز قال (انا لا اريد دلوا من الماء,بل اريد سلة من الماء.انت فقط لم تحاول بجهد كاف) ثم خرج ليشاهد الولد يحاول مرة اخرى
    At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would leak out before he got back to the house. The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty. Out of breath, he said, "See Grandpa, it's useless!"

"So you think it is useless?" The old man said, "Look at the basket."

في هذه الاثناء.ادرك الولد انها مهمة مستحيلة,لكنه اراد ان يثبت لجده انه حتى لو ركض بأسرع ما يستطيع ,الماء سوف يتسرب قبل ان يصل عائدا الى المنزل .فقام الولد رمى بالسلة في النهر وركض بسرعة وبجهد.ولكنه عندما وصل الى البيت وجد ان السلة فارغة مرة ثالثة.

فقال وهو يلهث, انظر جدي ...انها غير مجدية

اذن انت تظن انها غير مجدية.؟ أجاب الجد

انظر الى السلة

The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the basket was different. It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out.

نظر الولد الى السلة وللمرة الاولى ادرك ان السلة مختلفة.كانت سلة متسخة تنقل الفحم القديم والان اصبحت نظيفة من الداخل والخارج.

Son, that's what happens when you read the Qur'an . You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be changed, inside and out when you read time by time . That is the work of Allah in our lives."

بني أجابه الجد : هذا ما يحصل عندما تقرأ القران.من الممكن أن لا تفهم شيئا او تتذكر اي شيء ولكن عندما تقرأه مره بعد مره بعد مره .سوف تتغير داخليا وخارجيا.هذا عمل الله في حياتنا .

0 Not allowed!

4. [64]
    عضو فائق التميز
    الصورة الرمزية eng.amani

Thumbs Up
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبو الحلول مشاهدة المشاركة

yes sister, i strongly agree with you, but the brilliant thing is when we love others like how they are

WOoooOOOOw

0 Not allowed!

5. [65]
    مشرف

وسام الاشراف

Thumbs Up
    The Cracked Pot

A water-bearer carries two large pots on a yoke across his shoulders up the hill from the river to his master's house each day.

One has a crack and leaks half its water out each day before arriving at the house. The other pot is perfect and always delivered a full portion of water after the long walk from the river.

Finally, after years of arriving half-empty and feeling guilty, the cracked pot apologized to the water-bearer. It was miserable. "I'm sorry that I couldn't accomplish what the perfect pot did."

The water-bearer says, "What do you have to apologize for?"
    "After all this time, I still only deliver half my load of water. I make more work for you because of my flaw."
    The man smiled and told the pot.

"Take note of all the lovely flowers growing on the side of the path where I carried you. The flowers grew so lovely because of the water you leaked. There are no flowers on the perfect pot's side."

C U Soooooon

WwOowW ... actually it's a great ending ... i didn't expect like this endig :) .... it's a happy one

yes it's great that we've got good results from our failure.... but do you think eng.amani that we can reflect this story to our real life??.... actually i don't know, but i'm about to say NO :) ... cause it happenned by coincidence maybe :) ... anyways, we have good results, we have good story, we have great coopration in this thread today

thanks alot for all of you .. and sweeeeeet regaaaaaards

0 Not allowed!

6. [66]
    عضو فائق التميز
    الصورة الرمزية eng.amani

Thumbs Up

Wink

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فاطمةالمهاجرة مشاهدة المشاركة

Son, that's what happens when you read the Qur'an . You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be changed, inside and out when you read time by time . That is the work of Allah in our lives."

thank u alot
    nice story
    it encourages us to read the holy quran even if we do not understand it
    cause with time we will search for that words and try to know more about the stories and orders

this story say :

just take the first step

0 Not allowed!

7. [67]
    عضو فائق التميز
    الصورة الرمزية eng.amani

Thumbs Up
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبو الحلول مشاهدة المشاركة

ending ... i didn't expect like this endig :) .... it's a happy one

but do you think eng.amani that we can reflect this story to our real life??.... actually i don't know, but i'm about to say NO :) ... cause it happenned by coincidence maybe :) ... anyways, we have good

So , Y do u cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Y NOT ??

this story teaches me that every thing happened in my life even it is bad
    it is not for nothing
    there is always a message
    there is always something good behind it i dot know it
    as our profet said
    that every thing happened for the muslim is good

did i reach the message [/CENTER]

0 Not allowed!

8. [68]
    مشرف

وسام الاشراف

Thumbs Up

So , Y do u cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Y NOT ??

this story teaches me that every thing happened in my life even it is bad
    it is not for nothing
    there is always a message
    there is always something good behind it i dot know it
    as our profet said
    that every thing happened for the muslim is good

did i reach the message

wow ... yes eng.amani ... you're perfect ... this is the good lesson that we should learn from this story

yes i cried, but those were the happiness tears

good job sister

0 Not allowed!

9. [69]
    مشرف

وسام الاشراف

Thumbs Up
    السلام عليكم , ابو الحلول انا ساساعدك ولقد جئتك بقصة وبما انني خشيت ان لا تفهمها فقد ترجمتها لك :D اتمنى ان تعجبك تفضل

A Beautiful story about QURAN.

قصة جميلة عن القران

Why do we read Quran, even if we can't understand a single Arabic word???? This is a

beautiful story.

لماذا نقرأ القران, حتى لو لم نكن نفهم مفرداته العربية جيدا

An old American Muslim lived on a farm in the mountains of eastern Kentucky with his young grandson. Each morning Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Quran. His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.

عجوز امركي مسلم يعيش في مزرعة في جبال شرق كنتاكي مع حفيده الصغير

في كل صباح الجد يستيقظ باكرا ويجلس على طاولة المطبخ ويقرأ القران.

حفيده الصغير كان يريد ان يصبح مثل جده لهذا كان يحاول تقليدة بكل طريقة ممكنة

One day the grandson asked, "Grandpa! I try to read the Quran just like you but I don't understand it, and what I do understand I forget as soon as I close the book. What good does reading the Qur'an do?"

في أحد الايام سأل الحفيد جده قائلا (جدي! انا احاول ان اقرأ القران مثلك لكنني لم افهم كلماته,والذي افهمه انساه وسرعان ما اغلق الكتاب.ما هي الفائده المرجاة من قراءة القران.

The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied, "Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water.

الجد بهدوء وضع الفحم في المدفئة واجاب (خذ سلة الفحم الى النهر وأملئها بالماء )

The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house. The grandfather laughed and said, "You'll have to move a little faster next time," and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again. This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he returned home. Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead.

قام الولد بعمل ما طلبه منه جده,لكن كل الماء تسرب من السلة قبل ان يصل عائدا الى المنزل.ضحك الجد وقال(يجب عليك ان تكون اسرع في المرة القادمة)ثم بعثه مرة اخرى الى النهر مع السلة ليحاول مرة اخرى.في هذه المرة ركض الولد بشكل اسرع,ولكن مرة اخرى السلة فرغت قبل وصوله المنزل.كان يتنفس لاهثا.واخبر جده انه من المستحيل ان احمل الماء بهذه السلة,وذهب لحيضردلواً بدلا من السلة.

The old man said, "I don't want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water. You're just aganot trying hard enough," and he went out the door to watch the boy try in.

الرجل العجوز قال (انا لا اريد دلوا من الماء,بل اريد سلة من الماء.انت فقط لم تحاول بجهد كاف) ثم خرج ليشاهد الولد يحاول مرة اخرى
    At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would leak out before he got back to the house. The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty. Out of breath, he said, "See Grandpa, it's useless!"

"So you think it is useless?" The old man said, "Look at the basket."

في هذه الاثناء.ادرك الولد انها مهمة مستحيلة,لكنه اراد ان يثبت لجده انه حتى لو ركض بأسرع ما يستطيع ,الماء سوف يتسرب قبل ان يصل عائدا الى المنزل .فقام الولد رمى بالسلة في النهر وركض بسرعة وبجهد.ولكنه عندما وصل الى البيت وجد ان السلة فارغة مرة ثالثة.

فقال وهو يلهث, انظر جدي ...انها غير مجدية

اذن انت تظن انها غير مجدية.؟ أجاب الجد

انظر الى السلة

The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the basket was different. It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out.

نظر الولد الى السلة وللمرة الاولى ادرك ان السلة مختلفة.كانت سلة متسخة تنقل الفحم القديم والان اصبحت نظيفة من الداخل والخارج.

بني أجابه الجد : هذا ما يحصل عندما تقرأ القران.من الممكن أن لا تفهم شيئا او تتذكر اي شيء ولكن عندما تقرأه مره بعد مره بعد مره .سوف تتغير داخليا وخارجيا.هذا عمل الله في حياتنا .

thank u alot
    nice story
    it encourages us to read the holy quran even if we do not understand it
    cause with time we will search for that words and try to know more about the stories and orders

this story say :

just take the first step
    thanks alot eng.fatma for your help :) .... it's really a benefical story that we all should benefit of... we all should know that reading Quraan is a very important thing, which could defend us in the life after death "inshallah", or could be against us "god forbid" .... you all pray for all of us in this forum, and for all muslims

today i can notice a great cooperation from all of you

sweeeet regaaaards

0 Not allowed!

10. [70]
    عضو فائق التميز
    الصورة الرمزية eng.amani

Thumbs Up

Little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.
    The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter,
    "Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river."
    The little girl said
    , "No, Dad. You hold my hand."
    "What's the difference?"
    Asked the puzzled father.
    "There's a big difference,"
    replied the little girl.
    "If I hold your hand and something happens to me,
    Chances are that I may let your hand go.
    But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens,
    You will never let my hand go."

So hold the hand of the person who loves you rather than expecting them to hold yours...

0 Not allowed!

صفحة 7 من 24 الأولىالأولى ... 3 4 5 6 78 9 10 11 17 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

عرض سحابة الكلمة الدلالية

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML