Hello ever one, Can you please help me in the following
- What is the enviromental Catalyst?
- Principles, history, and economical meaning of environmental catalysts;
- Sources of harmful emissions;
- Control of emissions from stationary and mobile sources, control technologies for air toxins, aerosols, NOx, SOx, VOCs, odors, and CO2, reduction of greenhouse effect, ozone depletion, and acid rain;
- Design of new, more efficient and benign catalytic processes for environmentally friendly and cleaner production or products, cleaner fuels, and high yield/low waste catalytic processes;
- Research work in environmental catalysis;
- Environmentally important industrial catalysts, catalytic reactors and catalytic processes;
- Use of zeolites and monolith catalysts;
- Water, wastewater, and soil treatments by catalysis;
- Recycling and catalysis.Can you please provide me with any information about any point in the previous points?