CDM 2007: Questions and Answers
By Pat Perry
- Number Of Pages: 512
- Publication Date: 2008-05-01
- ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0750687088
- ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780750687089
- Binding: PaperbackProduct Description:
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 repeal the CDM Regulations 1994 and the Construction (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1996; containing all the legal duties regarding the design and management of a construction project and the safe operating standards expected on a construction site.
CDM 2007: Questions and Answers by Pat Perry is a pragmatic, common-sense approach to interpreting the many queries which will inevitably arise from the new Regulations, no matter how simplified they purport to be.
The author details practical solutions to a wide range of legal compliance issues and explores answers which go beyond the rather limited information contained in the Approved Code of Practice which supports the Regulations.
The various duty holders, project stages and safety issues are dealt with in different chapters and the book can be used for detailed reference or for a quick refresher on specific subjects.
* The most practical book covering CDM 2007 for all duty-holders
* Q & A format helps readers to easily comply to CDM 2007, compulsory since April 2007
* Free online toolbox of checklists, forms and table templates allow readers to complete their own risk and safety assessments