من مواضيع المساااااح :
Quantity Takeoff 2011
Autodesk® Quantity Takeoff software enables cost estimators to easily bring together design data, high-quality images, and precise design information from intelligent design applications such as AutoCAD®, Revit® Architecture, and AutoCAD® Civil 3D®, as well as from nonintelligent CAD data and image formats such as .jpg and .tif.
With Quantity Takeoff, estimators can leverage property data to automatically or manually measure, count, and price building objects such as walls, doors, and windows. The results can be printed, exported to Microsoft® Excel®, or published to Autodesk® DWF™. In this way, Autodesk Quantity Takeoff comprehensively supports the design-to-cost-estimating workflow.
Autodesk Quantity Takeoff has the following capabilities
· Quickly and easily count and quantify all of your design data
· Search Takeoff allows for rapid Takeoff of similar drawing objects
· Manual Takeoff support for image files such as .jpg, .tif, and .pdf
· Mark up and round-trip your comments with integrated redlining tools
· Visual cross-referencing enable you to locate a single item across all project documents with a single click
· Unlimited component sub-assemblies allow you to categorize and count materials to a virtually infinite level of detailLinks :http://www.filesonic.com/file/31457519/AUTODESK.QUANTITY.TAKEOFF.V2011-ISO.part01.rar