Electrician: Student’s Book
Career Paths: Electrician is a new educational resource for electrical professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Electrician addresses topics including electrical concepts, types of wires, electrical service entrances, installing appliances, and wire codes.
The senes is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
A variety of realistic reading passages
45 reading and listening comprehension checks
Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
Guided speaking and writing exercises
Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher’s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts
The audio CDs contain all recorded matenal in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Electrician are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.
- Hotels and Catering: Student's Book/ teacher’s book/ audio
- North Star: Focus on Listening and Speaking: Basic Student's Book (BOOK + AUDIO)
- Business Basics, New Edition (Student's Book & SB audio / Workbook with Key / Teacher's Book)
- The New Cambridge English Course (Student's Book+Practice Book+Teacher's Book+Cd
- please help me i need this book for my tesEssential bulats. student's book with audio-cd ant !!!!!!!