new story ... new discussion

:جديد المواضيع
صفحة 14 من 24 الأولىالأولى ... 4101112131415161718 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 131 إلى 140 من 232

new story ... new discussion

عضو فائق التميز

User Info Menu

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة tech150 مشاهدة المشاركة

realy it is nice story amani what i understand from u r story i have speend more time with may parent holl my live. to get more taoop form allah we shoud take care of them thx allot >

U R welcome

God save ur parents

0 Not allowed!

عضو فعال

User Info Menu

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

0 Not allowed!

عضو

User Info Menu

i have a lot of benefits from this broject

0 Not allowed!

عضو

User Info Menu

thanks

0 Not allowed!

جديد

User Info Menu

All of these stories have conveyed many lessons. The first one has two lessons. Forgiveness is the best way to gain all peoples’ love
    People might give you what you want even if you do not
    The second story was about our moms. Nobody can sit w/o mom if she/he hasmom. You have to spend every minute with her before she leaves this life. Ifyou decide to do something, do not say I'll do that later on. You have to do itASAP...........................All the bests

0 Not allowed!

عضو فعال جداً

User Info Menu

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة eng.amani مشاهدة المشاركة

for members who love stories

do u like to add a story and share us the discussion about it

i will start

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree.
    A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday.
    He climbed to the treetop, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow...
    He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.
    Time went by...the little boy had grown up,
    And he no longer played around the tree every day.
    One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad.

"Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy.
    "I am no longer a kid, I do not play around trees any more"
    The boy replied.
    "I want toys. I need money to buy them."
    "Sorry, but I do not have money...
    But you can pick all my apples and sell them.
    So, you will have money.
    " The boy was so excited.

He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.
    The boy never came back after he picked the apples.
    The tree was sad.
    One day, the boy who now turned into a man returned And the tree was excited "Come and play with me" the tree said.
    "I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family.
    We need a house for shelter.
    Can you help me?
    " Sorry”,
    But I do not have any house. But you can chop off my branches
    To build your house.
    " So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
    The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then.
    The tree was again lonely and sad.
    One hot summer day,
    The man returned and the tree was delighted.
    "Come and play with me!" the tree said.
    "I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself.
    “Can you give me a boat?"
    “Said the man”.
    "Use my trunk to build your boat.
    You can sail far away and be happy.
    " So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat.
    He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.

Finally, the man returned after many years.
    "Sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for you anymore.
    No more apples for you...
    " The tree said”.
    "No problem, I do not have any teeth to bite
    " The man replied.
    "No more trunk for you to climb on"
    "I am too old for that now" the man said.
    "I really cannot give you anything...
    The only thing left is my dying root,”
    The tree said with tears.
    "I do not need much now, just a place to rest.
    I am tired after all these years" the man replied.
    "Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest,
    Come, come sit down with me and rest.
    " The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...
    This is you and the tree is your parent. !!!!!

First of all I'm here to thank you for a very nice idea which attracte me really ,,

This story is soOo nice
    really we have to do our best to be like the tree with our parents
    even we can't but we have to try

SoOoOoOo nice one :))

0 Not allowed!

عضو فعال جداً

User Info Menu

STORY ... 2

BEING A MOTHER...

After 17 years of marriage, my wife wanted me to take another woman out to dinner and a movie. She said, 'I love you, but I know this other woman loves you and would love to spend some time with you.'
    The other woman that my wife wanted me to visit was my MOTHER, who has been alone for 20 years, but the demands of my work and my two boys had Made it possible to visit her only occasionally.
    That night I called to inv ite her to go out for dinner and a movie.
    'What's wrong, aren't you well,' she asked?
    My mother is the type of woman who suspects that a late night call or a surprise invitation is a sign of bad news. 'I thought it would be pleasant to spend some time with you,' I responded. 'Just the two of us.'
    She thought about it for a moment, and then said, 'I would like that very much.'
    That Friday after work, as I drove over to pick her up I was a bit nervous. When I arrived at her house, I noticed that she, too, seemed to be nervous about our date. She waited in the door. She had curled her hair and was wearing the
    dress that she had worn to celebrate her last birthday on November 19th.
    She smiled from a face that was as radiant as an angel's. 'I told my friends that I was going to go out with my son, and they were impressed,' she said, as she got into that new white van. 'They can't wait to hear about our date'.
    We went to a restaurant that, although not elegant, was very nice and cozy. My mother took my arm as if she were the First Lady. After we sat down, I had to read the menu. Her eyes could only read large print. Half way through the entries, I lifted my eyes and saw Mom sitting there staring at me. A nostalgic smile was on her lips. 'It was I
    who used to have to read the menu when you were small,' she said. 'Then it's time that you relax and let me return the favor,' I responded.
    During the dinner, we had an agreeable conversation- -nothing extraordinary but catching up on recent events of each other's li fe. We talked so much that we missed the movie. As we arrived at her house later, she said, 'I'll go out with you again, but only if you let me invite you.' I agreed.
    'How was your dinner date ?' asked my wife when I got home. 'Very nice. Much more so than I could have imagined,' I answered.
    A few days later, my mother died of a massive heart attack. It happened so suddenly that I didn't have a chance to do anything for her.
    Some time later, I received an envelope with a copy of a restaurant receipt from the same place mother and I had dined. An attached note said: 'I paid this bill in advance. I wasn't sure that I could be there; but nevertheless, I paid for two plates - one for you and the other for your wife. You will never know what that night meant for me. I love you, son.'

At that moment, I understood the importance of saying in time: 'I LOVE YOU' and to give our loved ones the time that they deserve. Nothing in life is more important than your family. Give them the time they deserve, because these things cannot be put off till 'some other time.'
    Somebody said it takes about six weeks to get back to norm al after you've had a baby...somebody doesn't know that once you're a mother,
    'normal' is history. Somebody said you learn how to be a mother by
    instinct...somebody never took a three-year-old shopping.

Somebody said being a mother is boring...somebody never rode in a car driven by a teenager with a driver's permit. Somebody said if you're a'good' mother, your child will 'turn out good'...somebody thinks a child comes with directions and a guarantee. Somebody said you don't need an education to be a mother...somebody never helped a fourth grader
    with his math.

Somebody said you can't love the second child as much as you love the first...somebody doesn't have two children. Somebody said the hardest part of being a mother is labor and delivery...somebody never watched her 'baby' get on the bus for the first day of kindergarten...or on a plane headed for military 'boot camp.'
    Somebody said a mother can stop worrying after her child gets married...somebody doesn't know that marriage adds a new son or daughter-in-law to a mother's heartstrings. Somebody said a mother's job is done when her last child leaves home...somebody never had
    grandchildren.
    Somebody said your mother knows you love her, so you don't need to tell her....somebody isn't a mother.

SWEEEEET REGAAARDS

[/CENTER]
    [/QUOTE]

WeEew ,, I know this story in Arabic ,, but i found it nicer than in English
    Anyway being a mother is soOo hard full of responsibility and patiant
    and God gave it 4 who can deal with it ,,, and create a great generation God willing

0 Not allowed!

عضو فعال جداً

User Info Menu

Sand and Stone

A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert.

During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand

: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE."

They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one, who had been slapped, got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After the friend recovered from the near drowning,

he wrote on a stone: "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE."

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him,

"After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?"
    The other friend replied:

"When someone hurts us, we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND, AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE

Mmmmmm
    three words
    you have to be
    Tolerant
    Merciful
    &
    Large-minded
    to be happy in your life ;)

0 Not allowed!
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خبير الاردن ; 2010-11-11 الساعة 10:36 PM

عضو فعال جداً

User Info Menu

The Wooden Bowl

A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and a four-year old grandson. The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered. The family ate together nightly at the dinner table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and failing sight made eating rather difficult.

Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped the glass often milk spilled on the tablecloth. The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess. "We must do something about grandfather," said the son. I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.

So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner at the dinner table. Since grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl. Sometimes when the family glanced in grandfather's direction, he had a tear in his eye as he ate alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food. The four-year-old watched it all in silence.

One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor. He asked the child sweetly, "What are you making?" Just as sweetly, the boy responded, "Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and mama to eat your food from when I grow up." The four-year-old smiled and went back to work. The words so struck the parents that they were speechless.

Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done. That evening the husband took grandfather's hand and gently led him back to the family table.
    For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled. Children are remarkably perceptive. Their eyes ever observe, their ears ever listen, and their minds ever process the messages they absorb.

If they see us patiently provide a happy home atmosphere for family members, they will imitate that attitude for the rest of their lives. The wise parent realizes that every day that building blocks are being laid for the child's future.

Let us all be wise builders and role models. Take care of yourself, ... and those you love, ... today, and everyday!
    Really i want to cry
    my tears are falling
    soOoOo nice

0 Not allowed!

عضو فعال جداً

User Info Menu

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبو الحلول مشاهدة المشاركة
    new sad story ... and beautiful lesson

The girl in the picture is Katie Kirkpatrick, she is 21 . Next to her, her fiancé, Nick, 23.
    The picture was taken shortly before their wedding ceremony, held on January 11, 2005 in the US.
    Katie has terminal cancer and spend hours a day receiving medication.
    In the picture, Nick is waiting for her on one of the many sessions of quimo to end.

In spite of all the pain, organ failures, and morphine shots, Katie is going along with her wedding and took care
    of every detail. The dress had to be adjusted a few times due to her constant weight loss

An unusual accessory at the party was the oxygen tube that ketie used throughout the ceremony and reception as well.
    The other couple in the picture are Nick's parents. Excited to see her son marrying his high school sweetheart.

Katie, in her wheelchair with the oxygen tube , listening a song from her husband and friends

At the reception, katie had to take a few rests.The pain do not let her to be standing up for long periods

Katie died five days after her wedding day. Watching a women so ill and weak getting married and with a smile on her face makes us think..... Happiness is reachable, no matter how long it last. We should stop making our lives complicated.

what should we learn from this story is

Life is short

Break the rules

forgive quickly

, love truly

laugh constantly

And never stop smiling

no matter how strange life is

Life is not always the party we expected to be

but as long as we are here, we should smile and be grateful.

sweeeet regaaards

What is this ??
    soOo sad stories
    y & y & y

0 Not allowed!

صفحة 14 من 24 الأولىالأولى ... 4101112131415161718 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك